LIST OF HOME SCIENCE COURSES NAGPUR UNIVERSITY


LIST OF HOME SCIENCE COURSES
Sr.NoNames of CoursesEligibilityDurationFull Time/
PART TIME
Exam.HeldNomen-clatureApproving Authority
1Bachelor of Science (Home Science)12th Std. (10+2)3 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.Sc.
(H.Sc.)
U.G.C
2Bachelor of Interior Design12th Std. (10+2)4 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.Tech
(Int. Des.)
A.I.C.T.E.
3Bachelor of Cosmetic Tech.12th Std. (10+2)4 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.Tech
(Cos.Tech.)
A.I.C.T.E.
4Bachelor of Applied Electronics12th Std. (10+2)4 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.Tech
(Appl.Ele.)
A.I.C.T.E.
5Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. & Catering Tech.12th Std. (10+2)4 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.Tech
(H.M.C.T.)
A.I.C.T.E.
6Bachelor of Printing Design12th Std. (10+2)3 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.P.D.A.I.C.T.E.
7Bachelor of Fashion Design12th Std. (10+2)3 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.F.D.A.I.C.T.E
8Bachelor of Textile Design12th Std. (10+2)3 YearsFull TimeTwiceB.T.D.A.I.C.T.E
9Master of Science (H. Sc.) :-
i) Home Science Extension & Education,
ii) Food Science & Nutrition,
iii) Human Development,
iv) Textile & Clothing
v) Resource Management
B. Sc. Home Sci.2 YearsFull TimeOnceM.Sc.(H.Sc.)U.G.C.
10Master of Hospitality ManagementDegree in respective course3 SemesterFull TimeTwice-A.I.C.T.E
11Master of Cosmetic Technology


Degree in respective course3 SemesterFull TimeTwiceM.Tech
(Cos.Tech.)
A.I.C.T.E.

2 comments:

  1. 1981 Pontiac Bonneville AC Compressor
    Thanks for this post its really interesting i bookmark your blog for future stuff like this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Information i liked it ...and We at Aurora are trying to join the List Top Engineering Colleges by creating new practices in the Engineering Education in India. We thank you for having a look at our site in advance.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU